Sunday, February 19, 2012

Kayseri Invasion Force

My Tigrid men from Khurasan Miniatures finally arrived this past Monday while I was out of town. These guys are very detailed for their scale, and I'm very impressed with them. I will be working on some background for them, but I have named then the Kayseri. I'm trying out some paint schemes, currently working on a Red/White/Green scheme. Here's my progress so far.






Let me know what you think, and I should have some more pics with more colors on them soon!

3 comments:

  1. Very cool. I like the red-white scheme. What vehicles you thinking about using ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got some 4-legged walker-tanks on their way, hopefully I'll have them soon. There's some other mechs I've been looking at too, but I'm gonna wait till I get everything before I get anything else.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look really good so far, you might have a fully painted force before I do.

    ReplyDelete