Friday, March 2, 2012

Sons of Medusa!






For reasons unknown to myself, I have been talked into making a 1000pt strike force for Sons of Medusa. I started looking into their fluff and, to my surprise, found them to be amazingly bad ass. More so than most of the fluff for the conventional Codex: Space Marine Chapters. They are unique in their founding of a chapter, as they were never actually founded. They were reviewed by the High Lords of Terra after a dispute with their previous battle brothers, the Iron Hands, left them exiled. They were found to be pure and righteous in the eyes of the Emperor and granted special chapter status. Here is the first Sergeant I have assembled, his right arm is bionic, I plan to make it more detailed soon.
Squad Sergeant Aes Pugno see's heretics behind the mouse!

10 comments:

  1. We all see heretics behind the mouse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://musingsofametalmind.blogspot.com/2012/02/tauchikomatic-tutorial-how-to-build.html

    This would be perfect for some of those extra Battle Suits you have lying around in pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must post neon update pics.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent to see someone doing a Son of Medusa army. Would you be interested in joining the Badab Veterans? Chris is a member too, here is a link so you can see what we do (http://thefallenprinces.blogspot.co.uk/p/badab-veterans.html) if interest drop me comment.

    Thanks Silar

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually joined a few weeks ago to help get to 200 followers. I didn't get anything posted about them till March.

      Delete
    2. Ah okay. I will add you to the Badab Veteran page :)I look forward to seeing your figures. If possible would you be able to add the link to your blog so other can find the Veterans?

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete