Thursday, March 8, 2012

Ravenstar Studios

Last week while I was out on business my order from Ravenstar Studios arrived, containing my Stalker tanks and Fox Walker for my Kayseri, these definitely help set them apart from the other armies in the area, and the legs make them appear even more alien. They have some really cool models over there for 15mm.
Fox Walker with RAC

Stalker Tank with Artillery Cannons

Stalker Tank with Missle Pods
The sculpts on these are very nice, much nicer than I expected. The only downside to these models was the amount of bubbles, but after speaking with Ravenstar, he said that he'd be happy to replace anything that was disfigured. I declined as I have already decided to make said areas battle damaged, but that is a very generous offer. Hopefully they can find whats causing the bubble issue and get it resolved. I would love doing more business with Ravenstar in the future knowing this information.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, for some reason you haven't been appearing on my news feed (the horror !) so when i was coming here for you're URL for a post imma make i realized that you had more stuff. SO i decided to make this long winded comment describing the circumstance, ps. I love dos tanks, and i also am going to blow them up !

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, its cool. Ill be getting a lot of stuff posted next week while i have no job for 2 weeks, just been in a slump.

    ReplyDelete