Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Future Warriors

I've got some pics of 4 of the 5 the models I'm using in my Future Warriors warband for Nuclear Renaissance. They still need a name, I can come up with plenty, but never one good enough :(
Group Photo

Here's my Medic, hes done more harm than good thus far.

The Rifleman, doesn't ever seem to actually do anything...

Here's Action Hank, Hes got a big gun, and hes not afraid to use it.

Need a creative name for this one. was thinking of making him my Driver/Mechanic/Medic/Bard (that's all of the above, not just one).

The only one I am currently missing is a guy with a ballistic shield and a "large weapon" (which i imagine as a  4x4 with a handle and lots of sharp prickly bits). Their equipment is subject to change, for the time being. I will try to have these 4 painted by the end of the week, I've got an idea of how I want them painted, just hope the paint I need isn't too dried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment