Wednesday, October 12, 2011

The Fancy Bandits

Though the guys I have ordered will probably show up while I am out of town this week, I did find a mini at a local game store, The Grinning Gamer in Greensboro. Hes a Reaper mini, and definitely fits the Victorian Steampunk theme I'm going for. I will also try to work on this guy before the week is out. I really want to go all out on details on this guy. He has a large area on the back of his coat that's begging to have something cool painted on it, his cuffs as well. Stay tuned, I look forward to working on this one a lot.

2 comments:

  1. I'm working on mass producing detailed plates to go on 25 mm round bases, if you like the way they look you could be my first customer. They would be perfect for the Fancy Bandits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like something I would be interested in, keep me on the up-and-up on them.

    ReplyDelete