Sunday, August 12, 2012

Volochek Respublik

The Volochek are going to be an army for my 15mm sci-fi games. I'm liking the way they are shaping up. I have all the infantry,(this is less than half) but I my tanks haven't arrived yet, and I am waiting on another manufacturer to finish casting a new release for these guys.
20 Conskripts ready to die
Forward you dogs!
Ready to deal with any threat
Looking forward to getting their armour and finishing out the rest of the army, let me know what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Hooray you posted these, they are the best. They could be better with a Doe Gunship. Also when their tanks arrive we'll have to sit down and finish them up. Long live the Volochek Respublik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I double checked Khurasan, hes still got the gunship in the "Casting" phase. T_T

      Delete