Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Happy Burfday!

The annual celebration of my arrival on this plane of existence has come once more. I don't really ask or expect anything like I did as a youngin', but those close to me might spend some coin for neat things in celebration. Nowadays I end up just spending some more cash on myself and get cool things and use the birthday as an excuse, as I'm sure most of you do as well.

Box art for the LAV-AT

The unboxing
My buddy Chris over at Sippin' on Paint Water was nice enough to get me a military model that we had discussed weeks before. An LAV model, this one of the AT variety, a beast coming in at 1:35 scale, which wasn't huge until I saw it for myself. Definitely something I'll have to dig into soon, it's too cool lookin not to!

3 comments:

  1. Have you built and painted this thing yet? Also I have some groundbreaking ideas about Tau, some unit combinations that I have never seen played, and I've been working on converting an XV8 battlesuit that I think you would like the look of.

    ReplyDelete